Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietitian, Certified LEAP Therapist
Improving health and wellness through sensible, practical, and effective nutrition solutions
- needing help managing your diet for optimal blood-sugar control, reducing cholesterol, or lowering your blood pressure?
- looking for a safe, healthy and effective weight loss plan?
- struggling with food sensitivities and don’t know what you can eat?
- desiring to overcome persistent fatigue?
- needing help navigating the grocery store or cleaning the junk out of your cabinets?
- wanting to improve overall health for yourself or your family?
Then you have come to the right place!
Danielle will work with you one-on-one, getting to know you and carefully tailoring a personalized nutrition plan to treat your medical condition, manage your weight, or simply optimize your health and energy. She will break nutrition information down for you in a way that is sensible, practical, and most importantly, effective. Are you ready to get started?
And if you are looking for help with food sensitivities, you have definitely come to the right place!
Danielle is a Certified LEAP Therapist, a specialist when it comes to food sensitivities. She employs the use of Mediator Release Testing (MRT) to pinpoint and treat difficult cases of food sensitivities. She has worked with countless clients who have seen amazing results: freedom from digestive disorders, relief from debilitating migraines, significant reduction in pain, and/or overall relief from fatigue and weight issues. See the LEAP/MRT tab for more info.