Danielle VenHuizen, MS, RD, CD, CLT
We are experiencing technical difficulties and this site is not functioning. We will have things back up as soon as possible! I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, please call 206.274.9432 for any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietitian, Certified LEAP Therapist
Improving health and wellness through sensible, practical, and effective nutrition solutions
- needing help managing your diet for optimal blood-sugar control, reducing cholesterol, or lowering your blood pressure?
- looking for a safe, healthy and effective weight loss plan?
- struggling with food sensitivities and don’t know what you can eat?
- desiring to overcome persistent fatigue?
- needing help navigating the grocery store or cleaning the junk out of your cabinets?
- wanting to improve overall health for yourself or your family?
Then you have come to the right place!
Danielle will work with you one-on-one, getting to know you and carefully tailoring a personalized nutrition plan to treat your medical condition, manage your weight, or simply optimize your health and energy. She will break nutrition information down for you in a way that is sensible, practical, and most importantly, effective. Are you ready to get started?